When the speed of the moving objects matches the flash of the stroboscope, the moving object appears still. The unit can give the operator the illusion of 'stopped motion' where in actuality the equipment under observation is in a moving state. By adjusting the flashing rate, equipment in motion appears to be standing still. With slight adjustment, movement can be viewed in apparent slow motion. Which enables the observer or the operator to study the process in action.
Technical Details :
- Wide measuring range and high resolution
- Yellow/green back light ensures easier view under any light
- Wide measuring range & high resolution.
- Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
- Flash timer control conserves flash tube life.
- External trigger allows unit to be automatically synchronize with equipment.
- Strong flash light at low range and week flash light at high range to protect the flash tube.
|LCD display||4 digits, 10mm (0.4 inch) LCD|
|Measurement range (FPM: Flash per minute)||50-12,000||50-40,000||50-20,000||50-30,000|
|Sampling Time||0.3 second|
|Strobe Flash tube type||Xenon lamp|
|2 Range||H/L range : Manual conversion (Flashing light is much brighter at low range than at high range)|
|Flash adjust||Coarse adjustment, fine adjustment,x2 and /2 for fast check|
|Flash tube lifetime||Million time|
|Power supply||AC 220V||Default|
|Dimensions||215 x 85 x 180. mm|
|Power Supply||110V A.C. with USA plug or 220V A.C. with Australia / UK / EU plug for your choice|
4781, HAUZ QAZI, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India