The Protimeter Mini can be used for making rapid moisture assessments in a wide range of building materials including wood, masonry, drywall, plaster and concrete. The instrument measuring pins are small and sharp which means measurements can be taken at the surface with virtually no mark left behind.
The numerical values represent the actual percent moisture content of wood (%MC) and the wood moisture equivalent (WME) of other materials. The Protimeter Mini can be used to determine if the fabric of a building is in a dry, borderline or damp condition.
Technical Details :
- Bright LED display for clarity
- Durable and rugged design.
- Color coded moisture scale for simple classification of dry, borderline or damp conditions in materials.
- Comfortable to hold and easy to use.
- Auto shut off for increased battery life.
4781, HAUZ QAZI, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India