Milling Collets (R8 , M1TR)
A colletis a holding device-specifically, that forms a collar around the object to be held and exerts a strong clamping force on the object when it is tightened via a tapered outer collar. It may be used to hold a workpiece or a tool.
Technical Details :
- For M1TR and HMT Machines
- Thread Size 12x1.5mm
- Made of special grade Steel : Mn 65
- Non Elastic Material and doesn't have any spring action
- Hardness : Clamping Parts : HRC 55-60
- Elastic Parts : HRC 40-45
- Range : 2-20mm
- Range : 1/16" to 3/ 4 "
- Morse Taper Collets : MT 1- MT 4
4781, HAUZ QAZI, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India