Digital Portable Metal Hardness Tester
- Very compact size with integrated probe.
- Magnetic induction method (ISO 2178, ASTM D7091), Measurement of non-magnetic coatings on magnetic substrates.
- Quick one-hand operation. Place instrument on specimen and see the measured value.
- Ready to measure immediately without calibration.
- Easy to perform zero-point correction provides correct measurement results for measuring applications with little changes in shape and substrate material.
- The one-point calibration function allows for an adaptation in cases of severe changes in shape or substrate material and enables high-precision measurements in selected measurement ranges.
- Data transmitting to PC via USB cable.
- Statistic function allows for evaluation of a measurement series and display of the most significant characteristic statistical values.
- Auto power off.
Standard content of shipment
Thickness gauge, Substrate plate, Certification foils set, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, Data cable, Data logger software, Leather sheath, User's manual, Manufacturer's certificate.
Technical Details :
|Test Method||Magnetic induction|
|Measuring Range||0~1500Âµm (0 ~60 mil)|
|Resolution||0 ~ 999Âµm: 0.1Âµm, >1000Âµm: 1Âµm|
|Accuracy||0 ~ 100Âµm: Â± 1.5Âµm|
|101 ~ 1500Âµm: < 1.5 %|
|Data Memory||Up to 1500 readings|
|Display||Graphic LCD with backlight|
|Power Supply||1.5V*3 (AAA alkaline batteries). Life: approx. 80houres|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 50Â°C|
|Dimension||88 X 67 X 30 mm|
4781, HAUZ QAZI, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India