Is a Dial indicator type gauge that will measure a range of holes directly. The tool consists of
- A range of interchangeable anvil pieces (for the telescopic part of the gauge) that transfer their movement to a freely moving rod.
- A body that includes a transfer mechanism (the movable rod)
- A dial indicator mounted at the remote end (to measure the axial movement of the rod)
This combination allows the bore size to be accurately read from the instrument with the minimum of effort. The fixed end of the anvil piece has pressure fingers on either side of it that assist correct placement in the bore, this reduces the reliance on feel by the operator, as required when using the telescopic gauge.
Product Details :
- Inserting interchangable type anvils (Above 35mm)
- Ceramic Point anvils which are wear resistant are also available
- Digimatic Indicator Also Available
- With Dial Gauge Protection cover
- Bore Gauge with 1Âµ Lease count also available
|Size in mm||Least Count in mm|
|6-10||0.01 / 0.001|
4781, HAUZ QAZI, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India